Monday, January 4, 2010

Go to the mattresses


For those of you who appreciate the beloved classic "You've Got Mail" with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, you will know the phrase "Go to the mattresses". You may also know it from The Godfather. Except when I'm using this phrase, I don't mean go to war. I mean Travis and I are literally looking for a mattress. Isn't that weird? Our first purchase together (and when I say together I mean Travis is buying it and I get to put in my opinion) is going to be a mattress and boxspring.


This is all because Travis is moving this weekend into his new apartment and doesn't have a bed except for a twin size one at home. He just can't bare to sleep in a twin size any longer so we are going to go ahead and buy our bed and he's going to use it for now. But I can't get over that I'm helping him with this endeavor. Because I'll be sleeping in it too. WEIRD.


I just needed a way to process this information. I love being engaged, but the things you must buy are just odd. Sooo Sleep Experts.. here we come!! If I was an aggie.. I'd "WHOOP".

No comments:

Post a Comment